1. Routine and planned maintenance of lighting products and wiring;
2. Construction supervision, installation of distribution lines and other related work;
3. Timely inspections and treatment if any problems;
4. Maintenance and overhaul work of internal electrical equipment;
5. Plan and strategy of projects, offer assistance to complete project quotes, development, evaluation and other work, and provide professional advice.
1. Bachelor degree in electrical engineering related major, more than 10 years electrician experience, senior electrician certificate or other related certificate are required;
2. Good facility management capability, familiar with safety and practice standards;
3. Good knowledge of lighting wiring installation, able to read circuit diagrams;
4. Job seekers with work experience of hydropower project installation, landscape lighting project installation and lamp installation are preferred;
5. Job seekers with project source like designing institutes will be given priorities.
1. Find market opportunities in lighting Industry and develop marketing strategy to create iFLUX brand locally.
2. Keep good relationship with government and related Media.
3. Assist in business development initiatives including providing promotion proposal to sales, artwork arrangement in the end market.
4. Know well the online market way through Facebook/ Tweeter/ Google/ Wiki to create brand and enlarge voice of iFLUX.
5. Know well the offline market way in supermarket/ retailer/ construction site to enlarge iFLUX brand visibility.
6. Know well the principle and operation of advertisement industry.
1. Bachelor degree in marketing or advertisement.
2. Minimum 3 years’ working experience in marketing or advertisement.
3. Strong understanding of marketing strategy and advertisement arrangement.
4. Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Prior experience in new brand creation will be added advantages.
1. Develop business opportunity and achieve the sales target.
2. Get first-hand information of lighting market and competitor’s movement.
3. Keep good relationship with distributors and end customers.
4. Follow up company’s policy, regulation, instruction and sales indication exactly.
5. Submit regular reports to local manager timely.
1. Diligent and smart, willing to change life with hard working.
2. Strong in communication and execution.
3. Proficient in spoken and written English.
4. Familiar with necessary computer operation.
5. Related sales experience and lighting industry background will be given priority.
1. The entire sales activity and performance of Kenya(Zambia, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Côte d'Ivoire, Ethiopia, Angola, Togo, Madagascar, Benin and Gabon) market.
2. Management of entire sales and marketing team.
3. Development of iFLUX local distributor channel.
4. Build up smooth interactive relationship with distributors, government and public medias.
5. Follow up Company’s policy, regulation, instruction and sales indication exactly.
6. Review and submit all regular reports accordingly.
7. Flow up sales strategy, achieve sales target and goal.
1. Bachelor degree and above.
2. At least 3 years sales and marketing management experience in Kenya(Zambia, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Côte d'Ivoire, Ethiopia, Angola, Togo, Madagascar, Benin and Gabon) market.
3. Familiar with lighting industry and major suppliers in Kenya(Zambia, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Côte d'Ivoire, Ethiopia, Angola, Togo, Madagascar, Benin and Gabon).
4. Familiar with business module and culture in Kenya(Zambia, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Côte d'Ivoire, Ethiopia, Angola, Togo, Madagascar, Benin and Gabon) market.
5. Proficient in spoken and written English.
6. Familiar with necessary computer operation.
Excellent after-sales services ensure good sales volumes. TRANSSION HOLDINGS regards every sold products as a part of the business operation and strives to ensure that every customer can get favorable service, so is iFLUX.
We have the largest after-sales network providing the best service in Africa. Currently, there are 61 Carlcare Service Centers in Africa, and more new centers are under construction. We have nearly 500 professional employees providing our customers with great service.
86-755-36882504(China) 234-706 585 7480(Nigeria) 254-791 307 069(Kenya)
17th Floor, Desay Building, No.9789 Shennan Road, Hi-Tech Park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China
ATG House, 2a Isaac John Street GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
4th Floor, Cardinal Otunga Plaza, Kaunda Street, Nairobi, Kenya